Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The butchering of "The Star Spangled Banner"...

Oh. My. God.


Call me a stickler for detail, but she probably should have had the lyrics figured out before going out on the ice.

Then again, if someone asked me to sing "Oh Canada", I wouldn't have a clue. They've changed the words so often that I gave up trying to keep up. However, I am very proud to say that I could nail "The Star Spangled Banner" without hesitation. That's what I love about the Yanks - they devise something great, and they stick with it.

Poor girl. I do give her credit for not cutting and running. Not sure I would have stuck it out, if I was in her shoes. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!