Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Obama's Changes" & "Ryan Girl" - the videos

This is the social media era of political campaigns, and I'm delighted to be able to enjoy it!! Here are a couple of examples of the creativity that's been unleashed by Americans tired of the last four years of 'hopeless unchangingness'.

Tonight is the night of the 2nd presidential debate, and to mark the occasion, here is a clip I discovered through Twitter.

It's bizarre, but brilliant in its bizarre-ity!


 
If David Bowie were dead, he'd be spinning in his grave. I don't what LIVE people do as the equivalent, but I'm sure whatever it is, he's doing it.

And of course, the answer to 2008's "Obama Girl" video is this year's "Ryan Girl".


 

As Republicans have learned, particularly over the past four years... it's better to laugh than to cry. Hopefully, there'll be lots of time for laughing, three weeks from today...
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!