Thursday, November 22, 2012

Every "Law & Order" episode you've ever seen...

I've been trying to come up with something cool to post, so that every time I come here, I am not reminded of that fiasco from the beginning of this month. My sister, bless her, has provided me with the very thing!

This clip, which she found on Twitter, reenacts elements of every "Law & Order" episode ever made, but using - ahem - fowl language to get the message across.
 


  
This gets funnier every time I watch it!
 
I'm happy again now, and I'm sure I can now find the strength to cope with the next four years. Maybe. I might need a hand from my feathered friends here from time to time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!