Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sum Ting Wong. Oh, yes, indeed there is!!!

Unbelieveable. Absolutely unbelieveable, and incredible. If I didn't see this video, I wouldn't believe it.

Someone, supposedly an NTSB summer intern, 'confirmed' for KTVU, a San Francisco television station, the names of the pilots involved in the recent crash there.




Unless the anchor is thoroughly burnt at her job, she MUST have realized what she was saying, once she started reading out the names. Or not. If she's like NTV's Glen Carter, she probably doesn't read anything beforehand, and it shows.

Wowzers. Words actually do escape me, sometimes.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!