Thursday, June 27, 2013

Transatlantic Tow 2006, Day 5

Tuesday, June 27th, 2006

Avast ye hearties!

Well, not much to report today, although we are finally out of the fog. It's overcast and very humid. They say it's easy to tell we're in the Gulf Stream and away from the Labrador Current.

Everyone is behaving themselves from a health & safety perspective, knock on wood. I'm still kept busy, but mainly with minor aches and pains and sore throats, that sort of thing. They're men. It's to be expected.

;-)

We're just about halfway 'across the pond' at this point. Still a ways to go once we get to the English Channel, but at least there will be ships and land and other things to see. Fog and ocean are not much of a novelty for us.


We're two hours later here now than at home, so that makes it my suppertime!
 
Bacon butties -
a coffee break treat and just a small sample of the awesomeness of the food.
 
 
I'll be in touch again soon!

Love and kisses,

Margaret
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!