Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Newfoundland Tourism Ad II - 500 Years



I tried to post both ads in the one post, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Never mind. Here's the second one.  

Thank you - thank you - thank you to Alice for sending me the link from CBC:

http://www.cbc.ca/nl/blogs/whatodds/2011/01/new-tourism-ads-drenched-with-colour-history.html

They are both so wonderful!!! And I believe they may have inspired me to do something that I really hadn't been inclined to do... buy an HD TV.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Maybe I'm overly homesick or something, but these are just so great!

*happy sigh*

1 comment:

  1. On Air Canada flights, when you go to watch a movie or something on the screen in front of you, there are always a bunch of ads that you cannot skip past. ONE of those ads is always one of the series of Newfoundland & Labrador tourism ads. They are being seen, by people all over the world. It's the one good thing I can say about Air Canada. (Another topic, another day...)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!