Friday, January 14, 2011

Will Bruce Springsteen be next??

Here are the first two stanzas of his song, "I'm On Fire"...

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go away and leave you all alone
I got a bad desire
I'm on fire

Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
I can take you higher
I'm on fire

So, while the gay community is getting their knickers in a knot over the word "faggot", where is the outrage about song lyrics that imply child sexual abuse and incest?

Get over yourselves, GLBT community. You're not advancing your cause in any constructive way, at all. I'm embarrassed for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!