Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reaction buttons

If you look at the bottom of this post, you will see a new feature that I've added, called "Reactions". I hope that you will choose to use it.

I realize that posting comments on a blog is not everyone's cup of tea. However, sometimes the writer of said blog, that would be me, is curious to know if people agree or disagree with what she's putting out there, or even if it's just being read!

So now, you have a choice. You can click whichever of the reactions reflects your opinion, but if that's not enough for you to adequately express your view, you can always comment. There is a third choice, of course - do neither, and continue to hover out there in the realm of the shadowy lurker. Whatever makes you happy!

The main thing is, please keep coming back, and I will continue to try to elicit your reaction, one way or another!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here! Just keep 'em clean, that's all I ask. I welcome differing opinions, but it IS my blog... I'm going to have the last word!!